Decision influences and aftermath: parents, stillbirth and autopsy
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 534–544, August 2014
How to Cite
Horey, D., Flenady, V., Conway, L., McLeod, E. and Yee Khong, T. (2014), Decision influences and aftermath: parents, stillbirth and autopsy. Health Expectations, 17: 534–544. doi: 10.1111/j.1369-7625.2012.00782.x
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2012
- Accepted for publication 27 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.