On defensive decision making: how doctors make decisions for their patients
Article first published online: 31 MAY 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 17, Issue 5, pages 664–669, October 2014
How to Cite
Garcia-Retamero, R. and Galesic, M. (2014), On defensive decision making: how doctors make decisions for their patients. Health Expectations, 17: 664–669. doi: 10.1111/j.1369-7625.2012.00791.x
- Issue published online: 18 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 31 MAY 2012
- Accepted for publication 24 March 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.