Mapping the impact of patient and public involvement on health and social care research: a systematic review
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 17, Issue 5, pages 637–650, October 2014
How to Cite
Brett, J., Staniszewska, S., Mockford, C., Herron-Marx, S., Hughes, J., Tysall, C. and Suleman, R. (2014), Mapping the impact of patient and public involvement on health and social care research: a systematic review. Health Expectations, 17: 637–650. doi: 10.1111/j.1369-7625.2012.00795.x
- Issue published online: 18 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 APR 2012
- UK CRC
- Sheffield University
- Cochrane Collaboration
- London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine
- Warwick University Medical School
- RCN RI
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.