Choosing dialysis modality: decision making in a chronic illness context
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 17, Issue 5, pages 710–723, October 2014
How to Cite
Winterbottom, A., Bekker, H. L., Conner, M. and Mooney, A. (2014), Choosing dialysis modality: decision making in a chronic illness context. Health Expectations, 17: 710–723. doi: 10.1111/j.1369-7625.2012.00798.x
- Issue published online: 18 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAY 2012
- Baxter's Healthcare
- Economic and Social Research Council (ESRC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.