The urban underserved: attitudes towards gaining full access to electronic medical records
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 17, Issue 5, pages 724–732, October 2014
How to Cite
Dhanireddy, S., Walker, J., Reisch, L., Oster, N., Delbanco, T. and Elmore, J. G. (2014), The urban underserved: attitudes towards gaining full access to electronic medical records. Health Expectations, 17: 724–732. doi: 10.1111/j.1369-7625.2012.00799.x
- Issue published online: 18 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAY 2012
- Robert Wood Johnson Foundation and the National Cancer Institute. Grant Number: K-05-CA104699-06
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.