Trust in government and support for governmental regulation: the case of electronic health records
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 17, Issue 6, pages 784–794, December 2014
How to Cite
Herian, M. N., Shank, N. C. and Abdel-Monem, T. L. (2014), Trust in government and support for governmental regulation: the case of electronic health records. Health Expectations, 17: 784–794. doi: 10.1111/j.1369-7625.2012.00803.x
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.