Volumetric Aerobiological Survey of Conidial Fungi in the North-East Netherlands
II. Comparison of Aerobiological Data and Skin Tests with Mould Extracts in an Asthmatic Population
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2007
Volume 40, Issue 3, pages 181–186, April 1985
How to Cite
Beaumont, F., Kauffman, H. F., de Monchy, J. G. R., Sluiter, H. J. and de Vries, K. (1985), Volumetric Aerobiological Survey of Conidial Fungi in the North-East Netherlands. Allergy, 40: 181–186. doi: 10.1111/j.1398-9995.1985.tb00214.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2007
- Accepted for publication 20 October 1984
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.