Seasonal allergic rhinitis and depot injection of a corticosteroid
Evaluation of the efficacy of medication early and late in the season based on detailed symptom recording
Article first published online: 28 APR 2007
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 26–32, January 1987
How to Cite
Borum, P., Grønborg, H. and Mygind, N. (1987), Seasonal allergic rhinitis and depot injection of a corticosteroid. Allergy, 42: 26–32. doi: 10.1111/j.1398-9995.1987.tb02183.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2007
- Accepted for publication 2 July 1986.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.