Immunotherapy with partially purified and standardized tree pollen extracts
I. Clinical results from a three-year double-blind study of patients treated with pollen extracts either of birch or combinations of alder, birch and hazel
Article first published online: 28 APR 2007
Volume 43, Issue 5, pages 353–362, July 1988
How to Cite
Petersen, B. N., Janniche, H., Munch, E. P., Wihl, J.Å., Böuwadt, H., Ipsen, H. and Löswenstein, H. (1988), Immunotherapy with partially purified and standardized tree pollen extracts. Allergy, 43: 353–362. doi: 10.1111/j.1398-9995.1988.tb00429.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2007
- Accepted for publication 11 February 7, 1988
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.