Biological assays for interleukin 1 detection
Comparison of human T lymphocyte, murine thymocyte and NOB-1 assays
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2007
Volume 46, Issue 1, pages 59–67, January 1991
How to Cite
Remvig, L., Vibe-Petersen, J., Svenson, M., Enk, C. and Bendtzen, K. (1991), Biological assays for interleukin 1 detection. Allergy, 46: 59–67. doi: 10.1111/j.1398-9995.1991.tb00544.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2007
- Accepted for publication 16 June 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.