This study was made possible due to grants from Pharmacia Diagnostics, Uppsala and Draco, Lund (subsidiary to AB Astra, SÖdertälje). Skilful technical assistance was given by Ing-Marie Sandberg, Karin Andrae, and Kerstin Hagersten. Excellent work with data computerizing done by Janis Ezitis, M.D. and statistical advice by Erik Leander, senior lecturer, is gratefully acknowledged.
Natural history of bronchial asthma in childhood A prospective study from birth up to 12–14 years of age
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2007
Volume 47, Issue 2, pages 150–157, April 1992
How to Cite
Croner, S. and Kjellman, N.-I. M. (1992), Natural history of bronchial asthma in childhood A prospective study from birth up to 12–14 years of age. Allergy, 47: 150–157. doi: 10.1111/j.1398-9995.1992.tb00956.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2007
- Accepted for publication 19 September 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.