A double-blind comparison of nasal budesonide and oral astemizole for the treatment of perennial rhinitis
Article first published online: 28 APR 2007
Volume 47, Issue 4, pages 313–317, August 1992
How to Cite
Bunnag, C., Jareoncharsri, P. and Wong, E. C. K. (1992), A double-blind comparison of nasal budesonide and oral astemizole for the treatment of perennial rhinitis. Allergy, 47: 313–317. doi: 10.1111/j.1398-9995.1992.tb02060.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2007
- Accepted for publication 13 September 1991
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.