Clinical efficacy of budesonide Turbuhaler® compared with that of beclomethasone dipropionate pMDI with volumatic spacer
A 2-year randomized study in 102 asthma patients
Article first published online: 28 APR 2007
Volume 49, Issue 10, pages 833–836, December 1994
How to Cite
Selroos, O., Backman, R., Forsén, K.-O., Löfroos, A.-B., Niemistö, M., Pietinalho, A. and Riska, H. (1994), Clinical efficacy of budesonide Turbuhaler® compared with that of beclomethasone dipropionate pMDI with volumatic spacer. Allergy, 49: 833–836. doi: 10.1111/j.1398-9995.1994.tb00783.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2007
- Accepted for publication 31 March 1994
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.