A double-blind, placebo-controlled trial by the sublingual route of immunotherapy with a standardized grass pollen extract
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2007
Volume 49, Issue 5, pages 309–313, May 1994
How to Cite
Sabbah, A., Hassoun, S., Le Sellin, J., Andre, C. and Sicard, H. (1994), A double-blind, placebo-controlled trial by the sublingual route of immunotherapy with a standardized grass pollen extract. Allergy, 49: 309–313. doi: 10.1111/j.1398-9995.1994.tb02273.x
- Issue online: 28 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2007
- Accepted for publication 15 November 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.