These results were presented in part at the 49th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Allergy and Immunology, 1993, Chicago, IL, USA.
Nonimmediate reactions to betalactams: prevalence and role of the different penicillins*
Article first published online: 28 APR 2007
Volume 50, Issue 7, pages 563–567, July 1995
How to Cite
Terrados, S., Blanca, M., Garcia, J., Vega, J., Torres, M. J., Carmona, M. J., Miranda, A., Moya, M., Juarez, C. and Fernandez, J. (1995), Nonimmediate reactions to betalactams: prevalence and role of the different penicillins. Allergy, 50: 563–567. doi: 10.1111/j.1398-9995.1995.tb01200.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2007
- Accepted for publication 16 March 1995
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.