Interaction of allergens from house-dust mite and from cereal flours: Dermatophagoides pteronyssinusα-amylase (Der p 4) and wheat and rye α-amylase inhibitors
Article first published online: 29 APR 2007
Volume 51, Issue 3, pages 176–180, March 1996
How to Cite
Sánchez-Monge, R., García-Casado, G., Barbe, D. and Salcedo, G. (1996), Interaction of allergens from house-dust mite and from cereal flours: Dermatophagoides pteronyssinusα-amylase (Der p 4) and wheat and rye α-amylase inhibitors. Allergy, 51: 176–180. doi: 10.1111/j.1398-9995.1996.tb04583.x
- Issue published online: 29 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2007
- Accepted for publication 8 December 1995
- 2Differences between the allergen repertories of house-dust mites and stored-products mites. J Clin Immunoassay 1993; 16:114–23..
- 8Allergies to cereals. Adv Cercal Sci Technol 1984; 6:289–356., .
- 9A multigene family from cereals which encodes inhibitors of trypsin and heterologous α-amylases.In: AvilesFX, editor Innovations on proteases and their inhibitors. Berlin : Walter deGruyter.1993;333–48., , , et al.
- 19Rye flour allergens associated with baker's asthma. Correlation between in vivo and in vitro activities and comparison with their wheat and barley homologues. Clin Exp Allergy 1996 (in press)., , , ,
- 22Specific depletion of the house dust mite allergen Der p 1 by cereal flour prolamins. J Allergy Clin Immunol 1996 (in press)., , , et al.
- 23α-Amylase inhbitors.In: KrugerJR. LinebackD., StaufferLCE, editors. Enzymes and their role in cereal technology. St Paul , MN : American Association Cereal Chemistry.1987:141–99.