Alternaria spores at different heights from the ground
Version of Record online: 4 JUN 2004
Volume 59, Issue 7, pages 746–752, July 2004
How to Cite
Bergamini, B. M., Grillenzoni, S., Andreoni, A. D., Natali, P., Ranzi, A. and Bertolani, M. F. (2004), Alternaria spores at different heights from the ground. Allergy, 59: 746–752. doi: 10.1111/j.1398-9995.2004.00423.x
- Issue online: 4 JUN 2004
- Version of Record online: 4 JUN 2004
- Accepted for publication 9 September 2003
- 1The genus Alternaria: biology, epidemiology and pathogenecity. The American Phytopathological Society, 1994.
- 2Common pollen and fungus allergens. In: BiermanCV, PearlmanDS, editors. Allergic disease of infancy, childhood and adolescence. Allergic disease of infancy, childhood and adolescence. Philadelphia, PA: WB Saunders Company, 1980: 219–225.
- 4Evaluation of the prevalence of skin prick test positivity to Alternaria and Cladosporium in patients with suspected respiratory allergy. An European multicenter study promoted by the Subcommittee on Aerobiology and Environmental Aspect of Inhalant Allergens of the European Academy of Allergology and Clinical Immunology. Allergy 1997;52: 711–716., , , , , et al.
- 8Clinical importance of Alternaria exposure in children. Am J Respir Crit Care Med 2001;3: 455–459., , , , , et al.
- 16The air-spora near the earth's surface. In: GregoryPH, editor. The microbiology of the atmosphere, 2nd edn. New York: Hill L, 1973: 108–121.
- 17Effects of sampling height and climatic condition in aeribiological studies. Invest Allergol Clin Immunol 1999;9: 253–261., , ,
- 19The influence of the height position of two captors at Amiens. Allergie Immunol 2002;24: 169–171.,