The utility of specific immunoglobulin E measurements in primary care
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2004
Volume 59, Issue Supplement s78, pages 35–41, August 2004
How to Cite
Duran-Tauleria, E., Vignati, G., Guedan, M. J. A. and Petersson, C. J. (2004), The utility of specific immunoglobulin E measurements in primary care. Allergy, 59: 35–41. doi: 10.1111/j.1398-9995.2004.00566.x
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2004
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2004
- 15Global Initiative for Asthma (GINA). Global Strategy for Asthma Management and Prevention. NHBL/WHO Workshop Report. National Institutes of Health, National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute, January 1995, NIH publication 02-3659.
- 16British Thoracic Society, Scottish Intercollegiate Guidelines Network. British guideline on the management of asthma. Revised ed. Edinburgh: SIGN; 2004. (SIGN publication number 637. [Cited 20 Apr 2004]. Available from http://www.sign.ac.uk/guidelines/fulltext/63/index.html.
- 17The World Allergy Organization (WAO). Allergic diseases resource center: the atopic eczema/dermatitis syndrome. 200004. http://www.worldallergy.orgpublicallergic_diseases_centeratopiceczemaindex.shtml
- 21The ETAC® Study Group. Allergic factors associated with development of asthma and the influence of cetirizine in a double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled trial: first results of ETAC®. Pediatr Allergy Immunol 1998;9: 116–124.
- 24European Health Care Reform: Analysis of Current Strategies. Copenhagen: World Health Organization, 1997., .