We describe a unique case of urticaria due to a selective allergy to ondansetron.
Isolated urticaria to ondansetron and successful treatment with granisetron
Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2005
Volume 60, Issue 4, pages 543–544, April 2005
How to Cite
Bousquet, P. J., Co-Minh, H.-B. and Demoly, P. (2005), Isolated urticaria to ondansetron and successful treatment with granisetron. Allergy, 60: 543–544. doi: 10.1111/j.1398-9995.2005.00754.x
- Issue online: 23 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2005
- Accepted for publication 25 August 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.