Costs associated with persistent allergic rhinitis are reduced by levocetirizine
Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2005
Volume 60, Issue 6, pages 788–794, June 2005
How to Cite
Bousquet, J., Demarteau, N., Mullol, J., van den Akker-van Marle, M. E., Van Ganse, E., Bachert, C. and for the XPERT study group (2005), Costs associated with persistent allergic rhinitis are reduced by levocetirizine. Allergy, 60: 788–794. doi: 10.1111/j.1398-9995.2005.00820.x
- Issue online: 21 APR 2005
- Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2005
- Accepted for publication 10 January 2005
- 6Estimination of French epilepsy prevalence rate from drug sales data. Pharmacoepidemiology and drug safety 2001;10: S57–S58., , , ,
- 7The contributing factors to medical cost of epilepsy: an estimation based on a French prospective cohort study of patients with newly diagnosed epileptic seizures (the CAROLE study). Active Coordination of the Longitudinal Observational Network in Epilepsy. Seizure 2000;9: 88–95., , ,
- 9Socio-economic costs of allergic diseases. In: European Allergy White Paper, UCB Institute of Allergy, 1997; 98–110..
- 13The role and estimation of productivity costs in economic evaluation. In: DrummondM, McGuireA, editors. Economic evaluation in health care: merging theory with practice. New York: Oxford University Press, 2001: 94–112.
- 22La rhinite allergique: le point de vue du patient. Rev Fr Allergol 1999;39: 171–185., , ,
- 24Method for the Economic Evaluation of Health Care Programmes. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 1997., , ,
- 28Statistical considerations in analysing health care resource utilization and cost data. In: DrummondM, McGuireA, editors. Economic evaluation in health care: merging theory with practice. New York: Oxford University Press, 2001: 215–235., ,