The effect of Fel d 1-derived T-cell peptides on upper and lower airway outcome measurements in cat-allergic subjects
Version of Record online: 15 AUG 2005
Volume 60, Issue 10, pages 1269–1274, October 2005
How to Cite
Alexander, C., Tarzi, M., Larché, M. and Kay, A. B. (2005), The effect of Fel d 1-derived T-cell peptides on upper and lower airway outcome measurements in cat-allergic subjects. Allergy, 60: 1269–1274. doi: 10.1111/j.1398-9995.2005.00885.x
- Issue online: 31 AUG 2005
- Version of Record online: 15 AUG 2005
- Accepted for publication 6 November 2004
- 9A dosing protocol of allergen-derived T cell peptide epitopes for the treatment of allergic disease. J Allergy Clin Immunol 2001;107: 716 abs., , , , .
- 11Allergen-based peptide immunotherapy is associated with functional modifications in allergen-specific T cell subpopulations. J Allergy Clin Immunol 2004;113: S255., , , .