Effects of intranasal fluticasone and salmeterol on allergen-induced nasal responses
Version of Record online: 17 NOV 2005
Volume 61, Issue 6, pages 731–736, June 2006
How to Cite
Parameswaran, K., Fanat, A. and O'Byrne, P. M. (2006), Effects of intranasal fluticasone and salmeterol on allergen-induced nasal responses. Allergy, 61: 731–736. doi: 10.1111/j.1398-9995.2005.00906.x
- Issue online: 5 MAY 2006
- Version of Record online: 17 NOV 2005
- Accepted for publication 26 April 2005
- 6Efficacy and onset of action of fluticasone propionate aqueous nasal spray on nasal symptoms, eosinophil count, and mediator release after nasal allergen challenge in patients with seasonal allergic rhinitis. Allergy 1998;53:375–382., , ,
- 12IKKβ phosphorylation is modulated by the combination of glucocorticosteroids and long acting β2-agonists in human bronchial epithelial cells. Am J Respir Crit Care Med 2003;167:A653., , , , , et al.
- 13Effect of dexamethasone and salmeterol on human alveolar macrophage cytokine production in patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD). Am J Respir Crit Care Med 2002;165:A597., , ,
- 17Respiratory system. In: PaulsenDF, editor. Basic histology, 2nd edn. Englewood Cliffs: Prentice Hall, 1993:24654.