Pholcodine stimulates a dramatic increase of IgE in IgE-sensitized individuals. A pilot study
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2005
Volume 61, Issue 1, pages 49–55, January 2006
How to Cite
Florvaag, E., Johansson, S. G. O., Öman, H., Harboe, T. and Nopp, A. (2006), Pholcodine stimulates a dramatic increase of IgE in IgE-sensitized individuals. A pilot study. Allergy, 61: 49–55. doi: 10.1111/j.1398-9995.2005.00933.x
- Issue published online: 30 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2005
- Accepted for publication 25 May 2005
- 8The WHO Adverse Drug Reaction database, The Uppsala Monitoring Centre, Uppsala, Sweden. It should be noted that this information does not represent the opinion of WHO and is not homogenous with respect to origin or likelihood that the pharmaceutical products caused the adverse reactions.
- 9WHO/EDM/QSM/2000.4 Achieving balance in national opioids control policy. Annex 4. Global consumption of principle narcotic drugs. Pain & Policy Studies Group, University of Wisconsin, Wisconsin, 2000.
- 11Immunoglobulin levels in Ethiopian preschool children with special reference to high concentrations of immunoglobulin E (IgND). Lancet 1968;25: 1118–1121., , .