Cost-effectiveness of asthma control: an economic appraisal of the GOAL study
Article first published online: 30 MAR 2006
Volume 61, Issue 5, pages 531–536, May 2006
How to Cite
Briggs, A. H., Bousquet, J., Wallace, M. V., Busse, W. W., Clark, T. J. H., Pedersen, S. E., Bateman, E. D. and the GOAL Investigators Group (2006), Cost-effectiveness of asthma control: an economic appraisal of the GOAL study. Allergy, 61: 531–536. doi: 10.1111/j.1398-9995.2006.01038.x
- Issue published online: 30 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 30 MAR 2006
- Accepted for publication 29 November 2005
- 3Asthma morbidity, control and treatment in New Zealand: results of the Patient Outcomes Management Survey (POMS). N Z Med J 2001;116: U436., ,
- 5Global Initiative for Asthma (GINA). Pocket Guide for Asthma Management and Prevention. Publication No. 95–3659-B. Bethesda: National Institutes for Health, National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute, 1998.
- 6National Institute for Clinical Excellence (NICE). Guide to the Methods of Technology Assessment. London: NICE, 2004, available at: http://www.nice.org.uk/pdf/TAP_Methods.pdf (Accessed 29 November 2005).
- 7An Introduction to Categorical Data Analysis. New York: John Wiley & Sons, 1996.
- 8Statistical Methods in Medical Research, 3rd edn. Oxford: Blackwell Scientific Publications, 1994.,
- 10Unit Costs of Health and Social Care, 12 edn. Canterbury: Personal and Social Services Research Unit, University of Kent, 2004, available at: http://www.psssru.ac.uk/publications.htm (Accessed 29 November 2005).,
- 11Methods for the Economic Evaluation of Health Care Programmes, 2nd edn. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 1997., , ,
- 13An Introduction to the Bootstrap. New York: Chapman & Hall, 1993.,