The use of quality-adjusted life-years in cost-effectiveness studies
Version of Record online: 30 MAR 2006
Volume 61, Issue 5, pages 527–530, May 2006
How to Cite
Sculpher, M. (2006), The use of quality-adjusted life-years in cost-effectiveness studies. Allergy, 61: 527–530. doi: 10.1111/j.1398-9995.2006.01053.x
- Issue online: 30 MAR 2006
- Version of Record online: 30 MAR 2006
- Accepted for publication 11 December 2005
- 2Commonwealth Department of Health HaCS. Guidelines for the pharmaceutical industry on preparation of submissions to the Pharmaceutical Benefits Advisory Committee. Canberra: APGS, 1992.
- 3Ministry of Health. Ontario guidelines for economic analysis of pharmaceutical products. Ontario: Ministry of Health, 1994.
- 6The EuroQoL instrument: an index of health-related quality of life. In: SpilkerB, editor. Quality of life and pharmacoeconomics in clinical trials, 2nd edn. Philadelphia: Lippincott-Raven, 1996: 191–201..
- 7Methods for the economic evaluation of health care programmes, 3rd edn. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2005., , , ,
- 8National Institute for Clinical Excellence (NICE). Guide to the methods of technology appraisal. London: NICE, 2004.
- 9Cost-effectiveness thresholds. Office of Health Economics (OHE) Publication Briefing, 2002., ,