Italian physicians are familiar with immunotherapy guidelines but safety aspects are still defective.
Specific immunotherapy among Italian specialists
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2006
Volume 61, Issue 7, pages 898–899, July 2006
How to Cite
Lombardi, C., Senna, G. and Passalacqua, G. (2006), Specific immunotherapy among Italian specialists. Allergy, 61: 898–899. doi: 10.1111/j.1398-9995.2006.01085.x
- Issue published online: 15 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2006
- Accepted for publication 26 January 2006
- 1BousquetJ and Van CauwenbergeP editors. Allergic rhinits and its impact on asthma. J Allergy Clin Immunol 2001; 108(5 Suppl.): S146–S150.
- 2World Health Organization Position Paper. Allergen immunotherapy: therapeutical vaccines for allergic diseases. BousquetJ, LockeyR, MallingHJ editors. Allergy 1998: 53 (Suppl. 54):5–14.
- 3Allergen immunotherapy: a practice parameter. American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology. American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology. Ann Allergy Asthma Immunol. 2003; 90 (Suppl. 1):1–40.