Working towards healthy air in dwellings in Europe
Version of Record online: 22 MAY 2006
Volume 61, Issue 7, pages 864–868, July 2006
How to Cite
Franchi, M., Carrer, P., Kotzias, D., Rameckers, E. M. A. L., Seppänen, O., Van Bronswijk, J. E. M. H., Viegi, G., Gilder, J. A. and Valovirta, E. (2006), Working towards healthy air in dwellings in Europe. Allergy, 61: 864–868. doi: 10.1111/j.1398-9995.2006.01106.x
- Issue online: 22 MAY 2006
- Version of Record online: 22 MAY 2006
- Accepted for publication 6 February 2006
- 1WHO World health report 222 [WWW document]. Geneva: World Health Organization, 2002. URL http://www.who.int/whr/2002. (Accessed 9 September 2004).
- 3World health report [WWW document]. Geneva: World Health Organization, 2000. URL http://www.who.int/whr/2000/en/statistics.htm. (Accessed 12 September 2004).
- 6National Institute of Health, National Heart Lung and Blood Institute (NHLBI). Global strategy for the diagnosis, management, and prevention of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. Based on April 1998 NHLBI/WHO Workshop, Bethesda, MD, USA; April 2001 (updated 2003).
- 7European Respiratory Society. European Lung White Book. The first comprehensive survey on respiratory health in Europe. Huddersfield, UK: European Respiratory Society, 2003:1–182.
- 9World Health Organisation. The right to healthy indoor air [WWW document]. Report of a WHO meeting, Copenhagen, Denmark; 2000. URL http://www.euro.who.int/air/activities/20030528_9. (Accessed 12 September 2004).
- 10European Federation of Allergy and Airways Diseases Patients Associations (EFA). Indoor air pollution in schools, 2002.
- 12Towards healthy air in dwellings in Europe. The THADE Report. http://www.efanet.org/activities/documents/THADEReport.pdf (Accessed 4 January 2006)., , , , , et al.
- 14Proceedings of the 9th International Conference of Indoor Air Quality and Climate. Monterey, CA, June 30–July 5, 2002., editor.
- 17Indoor air quality in schools. Arlington, MA: Cutter Information Corporation, 1996., .
- 18MaroniM, SeifertB, LindvallT, editors. Indoor air quality. A comprehensive reference book. Amsterdam: Elsevier, 1995.
- 20Prevention and control of chronic respiratory diseases at country level: towards a global alliance against chronic respiratory diseases. Geneva: June 17–19, 2004. WHO/NMH/CRA/05.1, 2005.