The diagnosis of asthma using a self-questionnaire in those suffering from allergic rhinitis: a pharmaco-epidemiological survey in everyday practice in France
Version of Record online: 5 MAY 2006
Volume 61, Issue 6, pages 699–704, June 2006
How to Cite
Demoly, P., Bozonnat, M.-C., Dacosta, P. and Daures, J.-P. (2006), The diagnosis of asthma using a self-questionnaire in those suffering from allergic rhinitis: a pharmaco-epidemiological survey in everyday practice in France. Allergy, 61: 699–704. doi: 10.1111/j.1398-9995.2006.01112.x
- Issue online: 5 MAY 2006
- Version of Record online: 5 MAY 2006
- Accepted for publication 10 February 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.