Article first published online: 24 AUG 2006
Volume 61, Issue Supplement s82, pages 3–5, October 2006
How to Cite
(2006), Allergen products. Allergy, 61: 3–5. doi: 10.1111/j.1398-9995.2006.01219_2.x
- Issue published online: 24 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 24 AUG 2006
- 1Biological products: allergenic extracts: implementation of efficacy review. Federal register, food and drug administration. 1985; 21 CRF Parts 600, 610 and 680 (Docket no. 81N-0096)
- 5IUIS criteria for reference preparations. Arb Paul Ehrlich Inst Bundesamt Sera Impfstoffe Frankf A M 1988;82:129–135., ,
- 7The use of standardized allergen extracts. Position Statement.American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology (AAAAI). J Allergy Clin Immunol 1997;99:583–586.
- 8Standardization of allergens in Europe. Arb Paul Ehrlich Institut 1997;91:107–110.
- 9Preparation of human serum pools for allergen specific IgE: criteria for selection and reproducibility. Arb Paul Ehrlich Inst Bundesamt Sera Impfstoffe Frankf A M 1988;82:117–127.,
- 10Rules governing medical products in the European Community. Vol. III. Note for guidance on allergen productsCPMP/BWP/243/96, 1991.
- 11Nordic Council on Medicines. Registration of allergenic preparations. Nordic Guidelines. 2nd edn Uppsala: NLN Publications No. 23, 1989:1–34.
- 13BousquetJ, LockeyRF, MallingH-J (Eds). Allergen immunotherapy: therapeutic vaccines for allergic diseases. WHO position paper. Allergy 1998;53(Suppl.):1–42.
- 17The adsorption of serum proteins to aluminium hydroxide gel examined by means of quantitative immunoelectrophoresis. In: AxelsenNH, editor. Quantitative immunoelectrophoresis, new development and applications. Scan J Immunol 1975;4(Suppl. 2):149–154., ,