Endorsed by: The American Academy of Allergy Asthma and Immunology (AAAAI); The American College of Allergy Asthma and Immunology (ACAAI); The Asia Pacific Association of Allergy and Clinical Immunology (APAACI); The European Academy of Allergology and Clinical Immunology (EAACI); The Latin-American Society of Allergy Asthma and Immunology (SLAAAI).
Recommendations for standardization of clinical trials with Allergen Specific Immunotherapy for respiratory allergy. A statement of a World Allergy Organization (WAO) taskforce
Version of Record online: 8 FEB 2007
Volume 62, Issue 3, pages 317–324, March 2007
How to Cite
Canonica, G. W., Baena-Cagnani, C. E., Bousquet, J., Bousquet, P. J., Lockey, R. F., Malling, H.-J., Passalacqua, G., Potter, P. and Valovirta, E. (2007), Recommendations for standardization of clinical trials with Allergen Specific Immunotherapy for respiratory allergy. A statement of a World Allergy Organization (WAO) taskforce. Allergy, 62: 317–324. doi: 10.1111/j.1398-9995.2006.01312.x
- Issue online: 8 FEB 2007
- Version of Record online: 8 FEB 2007
- Accepted for publication 8 December 2006
- 1World Health Organization Position Paper. Allergen immunotherapy: therapeutical vaccines for allergic diseases. Allergy 1998;53(Suppl. 54):1–15., , .
- 4Advances in upper airway disease and allergen immunotherapy. J Allergy Clin Immunol 2003;111:793–798..
- 7Allergic Rhinitis and its Impact on Asthma. J Allergy Clin Immunol 2001;108(5 Suppl.):S146–S150., .
- 8Joint Task Force on Practice Parameters. Allergen immunotherapy: a practice parameter. American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology. American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology. Ann Allergy Asthma Immunol. 2003;90(Suppl. 1):1–40.
- 16Baseline comparability in clinical trials. Drug Inf J 1990;24:541–548., , , , .
- 18European MEdicine Agency. Points to consider on adjustment for baseline covariates. Publication 2003; CPMP/EWP 2863/99.
- 20Requirements for medications commonly used in the treatment of allergic rhinitis. European Academy of Allergy and Clinical Immunology (EAACI), Allergic Rhinitis and its Impact on Asthma (ARIA). Allergy 2003;58:192–197., , , , , et al.
- 31Time series analysis. Forecasting and control. Sal Francisco: Holden-Day, 1976., .
- 32Nonparametric analysis of longitudinal data in factorial experiments. New York, John Wiley & Sons, 2002., , .
- 33Criteria for clinical efficacy – readout and monitoring of clinical studies. Arb Paul Ehrlich Inst Bundesamt Sera Impfstoffe Frankf A M 2003;94:119–123..
- 39The measurement of health-related quality of life (QOL) in paediatric clinical trials: a systematic review. Health Qual Life Outcomes 2004;22:66., .