Folic acid is an essential vitamin needed for DNA synthesis and metabolic processes. We present the first verified clinical anaphylactic reaction to folic acid.
Anaphylactic reaction to folic acid verified by provocational testing
Version of Record online: 15 JUN 2007
Volume 62, Issue 7, pages 823–824, July 2007
How to Cite
Pfab, F., Willi, R., Albert, A., Huss-Marp, J., Athanasiadis, G. I., Jakob, T., Ollert, M., Ring, J. and Darsow, U. (2007), Anaphylactic reaction to folic acid verified by provocational testing. Allergy, 62: 823–824. doi: 10.1111/j.1398-9995.2007.01371.x
- Issue online: 15 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 15 JUN 2007
- Accepted for publication 26 February 2007
- 5Allergy in practice. Berlin, Heidelberg, New York: Springer, 2005..
- 6Allergotoxicology – a research concept to study the role of environmental pollutants in allergy. ACI International 2001;13:122–128., , , , , .