This work was supported by Schering-Plough Corporation, France.
Desloratadine improves quality of life and symptom severity in patients with allergic rhinitis
Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2007
Volume 62, Issue 11, pages 1331–1334, November 2007
How to Cite
Pradalier, A., Neukirch, C., Dreyfus, I. and Devillier, P. (2007), Desloratadine improves quality of life and symptom severity in patients with allergic rhinitis. Allergy, 62: 1331–1334. doi: 10.1111/j.1398-9995.2007.01374.x
- Issue online: 23 MAY 2007
- Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2007
- Accepted for publication 22 February 2007
- 1Global Allergy and Asthma European Network (GA2LEN). Allergy and asthma: Global Disease. Available at: http://www.ga2len.net/index.cfm?action=viewPublicPage&pageID=1678 (accessed December 14, 2006).
- 2The International Study of Asthma and Allergies in Childhood (ISAAC) Steering Committee. Worldwide variation in prevalence of symptoms of asthma, allergic rhinoconjunctivitis, and atopic eczema: ISAAC. The International Study of Asthma and Allergies in Childhood (ISAAC) Steering Committee. Lancet 1998;351:1225–1232.and
- 8European Academy of Allergology and Clinical Immunology. The impact of allergic rhinitis on quality of life and other airway diseases. Summary of a European conference. Allergy 1998;53(Suppl. 41):7–31.