The ability of patch testing to confirm cefadroxil DRESS syndrome.
DRESS syndrome from cefadroxil confirmed by positive patch test
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2007
Volume 62, Issue 10, pages 1216–1217, October 2007
How to Cite
Suswardana, Hernanto, M., Yudani, B. A. D., Pudjiati, S. R. and Indrastuti, N. (2007), DRESS syndrome from cefadroxil confirmed by positive patch test. Allergy, 62: 1216–1217. doi: 10.1111/j.1398-9995.2007.01392.x
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2007
- Accepted for publication 16 March 2007
- 2Cutaneous reactions to drugs. In: FreedbergIM, EisenAZ, WolffK, AustenKF, GoldsmithLA, KatzSI, editors. Fitzpatrick’s dermatology in general medicine, 6th edn. New York: McGraw-Hill Co., 2003:1330–1337., , ,
- 6Patch testing, prick testing. A practical guide. New York, Berlin, Heidelberg: Springer-Verlag, 2003:111–120., .