Ragweed allergy trends in Milan, Italy.
The changing pattern of ragweed allergy in the area of Milan, Italy
Article first published online: 4 AUG 2007
Volume 62, Issue 9, pages 1097–1099, September 2007
How to Cite
Asero, R. (2007), The changing pattern of ragweed allergy in the area of Milan, Italy. Allergy, 62: 1097–1099. doi: 10.1111/j.1398-9995.2007.01436.x
- Issue published online: 4 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 4 AUG 2007
- Accepted for publication 23 April 2007
- 1Ragweed evidence in a north Milan hill area. International symposium: pollinosis in the Mediterranean area. March 16–18, Naples, 1989, 197 (abstract)., , , , .
- 2Pollinosi da Ambrosia aremisiifolia in provincia di Milano. Folia Allergol Immunol Clin 1990;37:99–103., , , , , et al.
- 3Studio multicentrico sulla prevalenza delle pollinosi nella città e nella provincia di Milano: 1990–1995. Giorn It Allergol Immunol Clin 1998;8:241 (abstract)., , , , .
- 6Natural history, development, and prevention of allergic disease in childhood. In: AdkinsonNF, YungingerJW, BusseWW, BochnerBS, HolgateST, SimonsFER, editors. Allergy; principles and practice, 6th edn. Philadelphi: Mosby Inc, 2003:1169–1174., .