Specific immunotherapy has long-term preventive effect of seasonal and perennial asthma: 10-year follow-up on the PAT study
Article first published online: 6 JUL 2007
Volume 62, Issue 8, pages 943–948, August 2007
How to Cite
Jacobsen, L., Niggemann, B., Dreborg, S., Ferdousi, H. A., Halken, S., Høst, A., Koivikko, A., Norberg, L. A., Valovirta, E., Wahn, U. , Möller, C. and (The PAT investigator group) (2007), Specific immunotherapy has long-term preventive effect of seasonal and perennial asthma: 10-year follow-up on the PAT study. Allergy, 62: 943–948. doi: 10.1111/j.1398-9995.2007.01451.x
- Issue published online: 6 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 6 JUL 2007
- Accepted for publication 1 May 2007
- 2Epidemiologic evidence for asthma and rhinitis comorbidity. J Allergy Clin Immunol 2000;5(Suppl.):S201–S205., , , .
- 3Untersuchung zur Asthmaprävention durch die specifische Immuntherapie bei Kindern. Allergologie 1993;11:468..
- 14ISAAC Phase One Study Group. Pollen counts in relation to the prevalence of allergic rhinoconjunctivitis, asthma and atopic eczema in the International study of asthma and allergies in childhood (ISAAC). Clin Exp Allergy 2003;33:1675–1680., , , , ,
- 15Prophylaxis of atopy and asthma in children. http://www.immunetolerance.org/research/allergy/trials/holt_tr.html#top; accessed 3 May 2007., , , , .
- 16Allergic factors associated with the development of asthma and the influence of cetirizine in a double-blind, randomised, placebo-controlled trial: first results of ETAC. Early treatment of the atopic child. Pediatr Allergy Immunol 1998;9:116–124.
- 20Long-term clinical efficacy of grass-pollen immunotherapy. N Engl J Med 1999;12:341., , , , , et al.
- 25Relation of the course of bronchial responsiveness from age 9 to age 15 to allergy. Am J Respir Crit Care Med 1995;152 (4 Pt 1) :1302–1308., , , , , .