Original article: Quality of life in rhinoconjunctivitis assessed with generic and disease-specific questionnaires
Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2008
© 2008 The Authors
Volume 63, Issue 3, pages 284–291, March 2008
How to Cite
Petersen, K. D., Kronborg, C., Gyrd-Hansen, D., Dahl, R., Larsen, J. N. and Løwenstein, H. (2008), Original article: Quality of life in rhinoconjunctivitis assessed with generic and disease-specific questionnaires. Allergy, 63: 284–291. doi: 10.1111/j.1398-9995.2007.01583.x
- Issue online: 4 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2008
- Accepted for publication 5 October 2007
- 16Methods for the economic evaluation of health care programmes, 3rd edn. Oxford: Medical Publications, 2005., , , , .
- 21Differences in health care utilisation and workdays lost between individuals with and without asthma. Appl Health Econ Health Policy 2003;2:165–170., , .
- 26Quality of life assessment. Key issues in the 1990s. Dordrecht: Kluwer Academic, 1992., , .
- 27The 15-D measure of health related quality of life I: reliability, validity and sensitivity of its healthstate descriptive system. Melbourne: NCHPE, 1994. Report no. 41..
- 28The 15-D measure of health related quality of life II. Feasibility, reliability and validity of its valuation system. Melbourne: NCHPE, 1995. Report no. 42..
- 29Modelling weights for 15D. Paper presented at the 22nd Nordic Study Group Meeting in Odense, 22–25 August. PhD Thesis; Faculty of Social Science, University of Southern Denmark, 2001.,
- 30Værdisætning af sundhed. Teorien om kvalitetsjusterede leveår og en dansk anvendelse (In Danish: valuation of health theory of quality adjusted life years). Odense: University of Southern Denmark, 2003., , , .
- 31Health and number: basic biostatistical methods. New York: Wiley-Liss, 1995., .
- 32Practical statistics for medical research. London: Chapman & Hall, 1997..