These authors contributed equally to this work.
Temperature modulated histamine-itch in lesional and nonlesional skin in atopic eczema – a combined psychophysical and neuroimaging study
Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2009
© 2009 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 65, Issue 1, pages 84–94, January 2010
How to Cite
Pfab, F., Valet, M., Sprenger, T., Huss-Marp, J., Athanasiadis, G. I., Baurecht, H. J., Konstantinow, A., Zimmer, C., Behrendt, H., Ring, J., Tölle, T. R. and Darsow, U. (2010), Temperature modulated histamine-itch in lesional and nonlesional skin in atopic eczema – a combined psychophysical and neuroimaging study. Allergy, 65: 84–94. doi: 10.1111/j.1398-9995.2009.02163.x
Edited by: Thomas Bieber
- Issue online: 11 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2009
- Accepted for publication 8 July 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.