These authors contributed equally to this work.
GA2LEN skin test study III: Minimum battery of test inhalent allergens needed in epidemiological studies in patients
Version of Record online: 8 OCT 2009
© 2009 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 64, Issue 11, pages 1656–1662, November 2009
How to Cite
Bousquet, P.-J., Burbach, G., Heinzerling, L. M., Edenharter, G., Bachert, C., Bindslev-Jensen, C., Bonini, S., Bousquet-Rouanet, L., Demoly, P., Bresciani, M., Bruno, A., Gjomarkaj, M., Canonica, G. W., Darsow, U., Durham, S., Fokkens, W. J., Giavi, S., Gramiccioni, C., Papadopoulos, N. G., Haahtela, T., Kowalski, M. L., Magyar, P., Muraközi, G., Orosz, M., Röhnelt, C., Stingl, G., Todo-Bom, A., Von Mutius, E., Wiesner, A., Wöhrl, S., Bousquet, J. and Zuberbier, T. (2009), GA2LEN skin test study III: Minimum battery of test inhalent allergens needed in epidemiological studies in patients. Allergy, 64: 1656–1662. doi: 10.1111/j.1398-9995.2009.02169.x
All authors are members of GA2LEN (Global Allergy and Asthma European Network), supported by the Sixth EU Framework program for research, contract no. FOOD-CT-2004-506378.
- Issue online: 8 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 8 OCT 2009
- Accepted for publication 4 July 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.