Detection of CCDs is not helpful in differentiation diagnostics of occupational and not occupational allergy.
Cross-reactive carbohydrate determinants in diagnostics of occupational allergy – preliminary results
Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2009
© 2009 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 65, Issue 5, pages 664–666, May 2010
How to Cite
Wiszniewska, M., Zgorzelska-Kowalik, J., Nowakowska-S̀wirta, E., Palczynski, C. and Walusiak-Skorupa, J. (2010), Cross-reactive carbohydrate determinants in diagnostics of occupational allergy – preliminary results. Allergy, 65: 664–666. doi: 10.1111/j.1398-9995.2009.02219.x
- Issue online: 1 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2009
- Accepted for publication 27 August 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.