Contributed equally to the article
Eccrine sweat response in children with asthma
Version of Record online: 3 NOV 2009
© 2009 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 65, Issue 5, pages 645–648, May 2010
How to Cite
Oflu, A., Soyer, O. U., Tuncer, A., Sackesen, C. and Kalayci, O. (2010), Eccrine sweat response in children with asthma. Allergy, 65: 645–648. doi: 10.1111/j.1398-9995.2009.02226.x
Edited by: Bodo Niggemann
- Issue online: 1 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 3 NOV 2009
- Accepted for publication 13 September 2009
- 1Temperature regulation during prolonged exercise. In: LambD, MurrayR, editors. Perspectives in exercise science and sports medicine: prolonged exercise. Indianapolis: Benchmark Press, 1988:125–152..
- 7Respiration during exercise. In: PowersSK, HowleyET, editors. Exercise Physiology, Theory and Application to Fitness and Performance, 6th edn. New York: McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc, 2007:200–229., .
- 8The metabolic cost of increased bronchonstriction in man [Abstract]. Am Rev Respir Dis 1991;143:A 594., , , , , .
- 9Biology of eccrine sweat glands. In: FitzpatrickTB, EisenAZ, WolfK, FreedbergIM, AustenKF, editors. Dermatology in general medicine, 3rd edn. New York: McGraw-Hill Book Co, 1987:195–209..