Edited by: Hans-Uwe Simon
A pediatric asthma management program in a low-income setting resulting in reduced use of health service for acute asthma
Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 65, Issue 11, pages 1472–1477, November 2010
How to Cite
Andrade, W. C. C., Camargos, P., Lasmar, L. and Bousquet, J. (2010), A pediatric asthma management program in a low-income setting resulting in reduced use of health service for acute asthma. Allergy, 65: 1472–1477. doi: 10.1111/j.1398-9995.2010.02405.x
- Issue online: 14 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2010
- Accepted for publication 12 April 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.