E. K. George, MD, PhD, Department of Pediatrics, Medical Center Alkmaar, Alkmaar, the Netherlands. N. J. van den Berg, MD, Department of Pediatrics, FlevoHospital, Almere, the Netherlands. D. Bosman, MD, PhD, Department of Pediatrics, Onze Lieve Vrouwe Gasthuis, Amsterdam, the Netherlands. G. A. M. Tytgat, MD, PhD, Department of Pediatrics, Zaans Medical Center, Zaandam, the Netherlands. E. Ree, MD, Department of Pediatrics, Sint Lucas Andreas Hospital, Amsterdam, the Netherlands. M. A. van Houten, MD, PhD, Department of Pediatrics, Spaarne Hospital, Hoofddorp, the Netherlands.
Synbiotics prevent asthma-like symptoms in infants with atopic dermatitis
Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 66, Issue 2, pages 170–177, February 2011
How to Cite
van der Aa, L. B., van Aalderen, W. M. C., Heymans, H. S. A., Henk Sillevis Smitt, J., Nauta, A. J., Knippels, L. M. J., Ben Amor, K., Sprikkelman, A. B. and the Synbad Study Group (2011), Synbiotics prevent asthma-like symptoms in infants with atopic dermatitis. Allergy, 66: 170–177. doi: 10.1111/j.1398-9995.2010.02416.x
- Issue online: 5 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2010
- Accepted for publication 15 April 2010Edited by: Hans-Uwe Simon
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.