These authors contributed equally to this work
The I/D polymorphism of angiotensin-converting enzyme gene and asthma risk: a meta-analysis
Version of Record online: 29 SEP 2010
© 2010 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 66, Issue 2, pages 197–205, February 2011
How to Cite
Zhang, Y.-G., Li, X.-B., Zhang, J., Huang, J., He, C., Tian, C., Deng, Y., Wan, H., Shrestha, D., Yang, Y.-Y. and Fan, H. (2011), The I/D polymorphism of angiotensin-converting enzyme gene and asthma risk: a meta-analysis. Allergy, 66: 197–205. doi: 10.1111/j.1398-9995.2010.02438.x
Edited by: Stephen Weidinger
- Issue online: 5 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 29 SEP 2010
- Accepted for publication 2 June 2010
- 14Correlation between asthma and polymorpilsm of angiotensin-converting enzyme gene with insertion or deletion In 108 Chinese northern children with asthma (Chinese). Lin Chuang Er Ke Za Zhi 2001;19:364–365., , , .
- 17Polymorphism of angiotensin-converting enzyme gene and susceptibility to patients of asthma in Tianjin (Chinese). Shan Xi Yi Yao Za Zhi 2004;33:1016–1017., .
- 18Genetic polymorphism of angiotensin converting enzyme (ACE) gene in kidney-deficiency asthma from Guangdong population (Chinese). Zhong Guo You Sheng Yu Yi Chuan Za Zhi 2006;14:20–22., , , , , .
- 19DD genotype of angiotensin-converting enzyme may be a risk factor for development of asthma in children (Chinese). Zhong Hua Er Ke Za Zhi 2000;38:487–489., .
- 23Analysis the I/D polymorphism of ACE gene in asthmatic children (Chinese). Zhong Guo You Sheng Yu Yi Chuan Za Zhi 2000;8:19–20., , .
- 24Polymorphism of ACE gene in asthma children (Chinese). Zhong Hua Jian Yan Yi Xue Za Zhi 2000;23:366., , .
- 28Polymorphism of angiotensin-converting enzyme gene in patients with abnormal savda (Chinese). Di Si Jun Yi Da Xue Xue Bao 2003;24:1022–1023., , , , .
- 29Genetic polymorphism and family aggregation of the angiotensin converting enzyme in asthmatic children (Chinese). Zhonghua Er Ke Za Zhi 2004;42:455–456., , , , .