Edited by: Hans-Uwe Simon
Prospective validation of ‘Allergy-Control-SCORETM’: a novel symptom–medication score for clinical trials
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 66, Issue 5, pages 629–636, May 2011
How to Cite
Häfner, D., Reich, K., Matricardi, P. M., Meyer, H., Kettner, J. and Narkus, A. (2011), Prospective validation of ‘Allergy-Control-SCORETM’: a novel symptom–medication score for clinical trials. Allergy, 66: 629–636. doi: 10.1111/j.1398-9995.2010.02531.x
- Issue published online: 7 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2011
- Accepted for publication 23 November 2010
- 7Allergen immunotherapy for asthma. Cochrane Database Syst Rev 2003;4:CD001186., , .
- 12Guideline on the clinical development of products for specific immunotherapy for the treatment of allergic diseases (CHMP/EWP/18504/2006).
- 15The effects of short-term immunotherapy using molecular standardized grass and rye allergens compared with symptomatic drug treatment on rhinoconjunctivitis symptoms, skin sensitivity, and specific nasal reactivity. Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg 2005;133:538–543., , , , , .
- 17The Global Allergy and Asthma European Network. Recommendations for assessing patient-reported outcomes and health-related quality of life in clinical trials on allergy: a GA(2)LEN taskforce position paper. Allergy 2010;65:290–295., , , , , et al.
- 19Statistical power analysis for the behavioral sciences. Hillsdale, NY: Erlbaum, 1988..
- 20Testaufbau und Testanalyse. Weinheim: Psychologie Verlags Union, 1998., .