The protein sequence of kirola (Act d 11) from green kiwifruit will appear in the UniProt Knowledgebase under the accession number P85524.
Kiwifruit Act d 11 is the first member of the ripening-related protein family identified as an allergen
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 66, Issue 7, pages 870–877, July 2011
How to Cite
D'Avino, R., Bernardi, M. L., Wallner, M., Palazzo, P., Camardella, L., Tuppo, L., Alessandri, C., Breiteneder, H., Ferreira, F., Ciardiello, M. A. and Mari, A. (2011), Kiwifruit Act d 11 is the first member of the ripening-related protein family identified as an allergen. Allergy, 66: 870–877. doi: 10.1111/j.1398-9995.2011.02555.x
Edited by: Reto Crameri
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2011
- Accepted for publication 14 January 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!