Edited by: Bodo Niggemann
Comparing school environments with and without legislation for the prevention and management of anaphylaxis
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2011
© 2011 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 67, Issue 1, pages 131–137, January 2012
How to Cite
Cicutto, L., Julien, B., Li, N. Y., Nguyen-Luu, N. U., Butler, J., Clarke, A., Elliott, S. J., Harada, L., McGhan, S., Stark, D., Vander Leek, T. K. and Waserman, S. (2012), Comparing school environments with and without legislation for the prevention and management of anaphylaxis. Allergy, 67: 131–137. doi: 10.1111/j.1398-9995.2011.02721.x
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2011
- Accepted for publication 27 August 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.