Edited by: Sarbjit Saini
Undernotification of anaphylaxis deaths in Brazil due to difficult coding under the ICD-10
Article first published online: 23 APR 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 67, Issue 6, pages 783–789, June 2012
How to Cite
Tanno LK, Ganem F, Demoly P, Toscano CM, Bierrenbach AL. Undernotification of anaphylaxis deaths in Brazil due to difficult coding under the ICD-10. Allergy 2012; 67: 783–789.
- Issue published online: 10 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 23 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAR 2012
- 11World Health Organization. ICD-10 Interactive Self Learning Tool. 2010(cited; Available from: http://apps.who.int/classifications/apps/icd/icd10training/ICD-10%20Death%20Certificate/html/index.html).
- 13Department of Health Allergy Services Review Team. A Review of services for allergy: The epidemiology, demand for and provision of treatment and effectiveness of clinical interventions. Department of Health, United Kingdom 2006:102.
- 20International Advisory Group for the Revision of ICD-10 Mental and Behavioural Disorders. A conceptual framework for the revision of the ICD-10 classification of mental and behavioural disorders. World Psychiatry 2011;10:86–92.
- 21World Health Organization. The International Classification of Diseases 11th Revision is due by 2015 2011 (cited; Available from: http://www.who.int/classifications/icd/revision/en/index.html).