Edited by: Werner Aberer
Assessment of rebound and relapse following ecallantide treatment for acute attacks of hereditary angioedema
Article first published online: 5 JUL 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 67, Issue 9, pages 1173–1180, September 2012
How to Cite
Bernstein JA, Shea EP, Koester J, Iarrobino R, Pullman WE. Assessment of rebound and relapse following ecallantide treatment for acute attacks of hereditary angioedema. Allergy 2012; 67: 1173–1180.
- Issue published online: 11 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 5 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAY 2012
- Dyax Corp
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!