Edited by: Werner Aberer
Assessment of rebound and relapse following ecallantide treatment for acute attacks of hereditary angioedema
Article first published online: 5 JUL 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 67, Issue 9, pages 1173–1180, September 2012
How to Cite
Bernstein JA, Shea EP, Koester J, Iarrobino R, Pullman WE. Assessment of rebound and relapse following ecallantide treatment for acute attacks of hereditary angioedema. Allergy 2012; 67: 1173–1180.
- Issue published online: 11 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 5 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAY 2012
- Dyax Corp
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!