T. G. K and L. C. equally contributed to this manuscript.
Local free light chain expression is increased in chronic rhinosinusitis with nasal polyps
Article first published online: 5 JUL 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 67, Issue 9, pages 1165–1172, September 2012
How to Cite
Groot Kormelink T, Calus L, De Ruyck N, Holtappels G, Bachert C, Redegeld FA, Gevaert P. Local free light chain expression is increased in chronic rhinosinusitis with nasal polyps. Allergy 2012; 67: 1165–1172.
Edited by: Wytske Fokkens
- Issue published online: 11 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 5 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAY 2012
This article has been cited by:
- 1Follow-up study in local allergic rhinitis shows a consistent entity not evolving to systemic allergic rhinitis, Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology, 2014, 133, 4, 1026, , , , , , , , , , ,
- 2The expression of dendritic cell subsets in severe chronic rhinosinusitis with nasal polyps is altered, Immunobiology, 2014, 219, 9, 729, , , , , , , ,
- 3Antigen-specific, antibody-coated, exosome-like nanovesicles deliver suppressor T-cell microRNA-150 to effector T cells to inhibit contact sensitivity, Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology, 2013, 132, 1, 170, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 4Etiology, diagnosis and management of chronic rhinosinusitis, Expert Review of Anti-infective Therapy, 2013, 11, 1, 25, ,