This study was supported, in part, by NIDR Grant #5 TOl DE 00193 and by a grant from the John A. Hartford Foundation, Inc.
Otodental dysplasia: a “new” ectodermal dysplasia
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
Volume 8, Issue 2, pages 136–144, August 1975
How to Cite
Levin, L. S., Jorgenson, R. J. and Cook, R. A. (1975), Otodental dysplasia: a “new” ectodermal dysplasia. Clinical Genetics, 8: 136–144. doi: 10.1111/j.1399-0004.1975.tb04401.x
- Issue online: 28 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received 28 January, Accepted for Publication 19 February 1975
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.